To make a bracelet we need:
• system (dropper);
• threads of two colors (beige and pale blue are used in this work);
• gypsy needle.
Stages of the creative process of making a bracelet for a little girl:
1. We cut the system into fragments of 1.5 cm (the length of the parts can be changed at will). There should be approximately 40 pieces. The amount depends on the girth of the hand.
2. Next, we string all the details on a thread. If the thread is too thin, it can be folded in half. The tubule must be filled.
3. Now we take a thread of a different color and thread into the part towards the end of the beige thread.
4. Put the fragments together and pull the thread in a zigzag through all the parts in turn.
5. Slowly we stretch a thread of a different color through the parts, in the process we tighten so that the fragments lie evenly.
6. So we move until all the tubes strung on a beige thread end. Do not forget to try on. The bracelet should not hang out. But you should also consider that it is stretched.
7. When all the parts are strung, cut off the excess thread and tie knots tightly. To make the product look more aesthetically pleasing, the ends can be pulled through the tubes, thus hiding them.
8. The bracelet for the little girl is ready.
9. And so our product looks on the hand.
The bracelet can also be made of threads of the same color and decorate it with beads in tone or multi-colored. The end result depends on your and children's imagination. Do not be afraid to create and experiment.