1. To make a candlestick we needed:
• A simple cup.
• PVA glue.
• Varnish fixer.
• Brilliant topping.
2. Using a brush, gently apply glue to the outside of the glass.
3. We glue the entire surface of the glass with glue, except for the rim.
4. We take shiny stars of two colors: red and gold.
5. Pour them onto our future candlestick.
6. We give glue to dry a little and stick to our decorative elements.
7. We glue the rim of the glass with glue and sprinkle it with small sparkles. The glass itself is also decorated with a small amount of shiny particles. In this work, we used sparkles in two colors: gold and red.
8. To apply a thick layer of sparkles, you can simply roll the glass on the paper on which they are scattered. We are waiting for the PVA glue to dry. Then we fix everything with a fixing varnish.
9. The result is such a beauty. We admire the result.
10. It looks like a shiny candlestick with a lit candle.