Jars are vials of Valerian. But you can use any other medicine vials. In principle, they are all the same. Croup can also be taken any, to your taste, preferably bright colors. It can be millet, pearl barley, buckwheat, rice, peas, etc. Or use as a filler spices, black peas, cloves, cinnamon sticks.
I selected the color of threads and fabric based on the color scheme of my kitchen. The previous version was in red tones, which looked very bright and beautiful. Tip use a checkered fabric or small flower. For decoration, you can use red pepper, garlic or dry ears.
1. We will need:
• Empty jars 7 pcs.
• Various cereals 7 pcs.
• The cloth.
2. Pour cereals into thoroughly washed and dry jars. We fill them all in half.
3. Cut the fabric into squares with a side of 5 cm. We make 7 such blanks. It will be the lids of the cans.
4. Along the edge we leave a small fringe.
5. Cut the threads of different lengths. In order for the jars to hang not in a heap, but in a beautiful bunch. Each thread is double.
6. The most difficult step in creating this accessory. On each jar, you need to fix the fabric, which plays the role of a lid. Why is this hard to do? Because, a piece of fabric is very small, and is constantly trying to slip. Therefore, feel free to ask for help from households.
7. So our jars are ready. A bit like the Arabs, due to the color of the fabric.
9. All threads are fixed in a knot. We hide its decoration.
8. We place the jars in the order in which we want to see them on the wall.
10. So, a cute accessory is ready to decorate the interior of your kitchen.