- 1 fish fillet;
- 3 teaspoons of sour cream;
- 5 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- 4 pinches of black pepper;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 2 sheets of lettuce;
- 2 heads of onions.
1. We take out the frozen pollock fillet from the refrigerator. I don’t completely defrost the fish, because frozen pollock ice cream is better baked, since the fillet will melt during baking, thereby giving the fish a juiciness and softness.
2. Cut the fillet into 2 parts (it will be more convenient to bake it).
3. In a dry frying pan we spread the fish cut into pieces. Pieces in the pan should melt a little.
4. Once the fish has thawed completely, pour a little sunflower oil into the pan and fry on all sides.
5. Then the fish must be slightly salted, add spices and pepper.
6. While the fish fillet is cooked, peel and thinly cut the onion into thin rings.
7. Put onion rings on the fish and bake until golden brown.
8. Turning off the heat and covering the pan with a lid, let the fillet stand for a while. Then put the fish fillet on a dish, grease it with sour cream and decorate with washed and finely torn lettuce leaves.
The fish fillet is very soft, juicy and tasty.