1. To make a Christmas tree, we need:
• Wrapping paper.
2. Cut the wrapping paper into squares.
3. Add the square obliquely.
4. We turn it three times and fasten it in a corner with a stapler.
5. We prepare a large number of blanks.
6. From thick paper (old wallpaper) we form a cone.
7. We make cuts with scissors all over the cone.
8. Apply glue to the corner of the workpiece.
9. And gently insert into the slot.
10. Thus, we glue the blanks in a circle.
11. Do the same with the second row.
12. We continue to work on the same principle. Half of the Christmas tree is ready.
13. The top of the tree is done in the same way, only for fastening the workpiece we use glue instead of the stapler. Dress her on a cone greased with glue.
14. The glamorous golden Christmas tree is ready.