1. To make a Christmas star, you will need:
• Wrapping paper in bright red.
• Glue gun.
2. Prepare the base of the star. From an old newspaper we make a ball and firmly wrap it with thread.
3. Apply glue to the entire ball.
4. Tighten it with wrapping paper. Do not try to fit the ball perfectly evenly; subsequently, all irregularities and roughnesses will be hidden under the rays of the star.
5. We proceed directly to the formation of the rays of the star. To do this, cut 15 of these blanks, which are a circle cut in half.
6. Apply glue from the gun to one end of the workpiece. We tightly turn the workpiece into a cone.
7. It turns out such a pointed cone beam. Repeat the procedure with all the paper blanks.
8. We begin the assembly of the stars. Apply glue along the contour of the base of the cone.
9. Glue the rays alternately on the base.
10. We try to arrange the rays as close to each other as possible.
11. The star is ready. It remains only to decorate her room or use it as a toy on a Christmas tree.