For example, the same curtains. By the nature of origin, inventiveness they are distinguished:
• Sliding (the most familiar, traditional look. Both strips of fabric on the ledge move in a horizontal direction)
• Roman (fabric that cannot be folded. It is gathered using a chain, like blinds)
• Japanese (3-5 panels of fabric canvas, assembled on the principle of blinds)
• Austrian (assembled vertically and horizontally)
• Noren (curtain found in Japan.)
• Roller (a kind of cylinder that collects curtains. Roller curtains are sometimes called a screen)
Curtains are an elegant detail of an interior. Usually they are selected according to the color of furniture, walls and the style to which the room corresponds. But, I would like to note that a lot of important fact, when the curtains are beautifully decorated. Today we will get acquainted with the opportunity to make a beautiful holder for curtains from improvised means.
For this we need:
* ribbons of different colors
* unnecessary si di disk
* finished petals
1 On an unnecessary sit disk, we draw a circle with a diameter smaller than the disk itself. And cut it so that it turns out, something like a hoop.
2 Decorate a hoop from a sit disk with a ribbon. This is done very simply. A ribbon matching the color of the interior of the apartment is wrapped around a hoop. Then it is sutured for fixation.
3 Another ribbon will become a subsequent rose. This is done very simply. It deforms the ribbon so that rose petals gradually form.
4 Ready-made petals that are sewn to the ribbon of the hoop.
The holder for curtains is very easy to make, especially since you choose the design yourself.