For preparation are required:
• 2 young zucchini (about 20 cm long);
• 1 chicken breast;
• 2 eggs;
• 200g of rice;
• 1 ½ teaspoon of salt.
Step by step recipe preparation.
1. Zucchini peeled and cut in half.
2. We clean the middle so that we get a “boat” with a wall thickness of slightly less than 1 cm.
3. The pulp of zucchini and chicken breast are cut into small pieces.
4. Grind the zucchini and chicken in a blender until smooth.
5. Boil rice until half ready (5 minutes in boiling water will be enough), rinse and add to the minced meat.
6. Salt the filling, add a couple of eggs and mix thoroughly.
7. We fill in the resulting minced halves of zucchini.
8. Put the finished "boats" on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 80 minutes, heated to a temperature of 180 degrees.
9. We get the baked stuffed zucchini and put them on a plate.
10. You can cut the zucchini into portions.
It turns out a beautiful, tasty and at the same time dietetic dish. It is suitable for nutrition of people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract such as pancreatitis, hepatitis, cholecystitis, etc. In all those cases when doctors recommend eating a diet number 5.
This dish is also great for baby food. Such stuffed squash can be given to a child starting from the second year of life.