We will need:
* a few LEGO blocks and plates for them
* candle or lighter to heat the instrument
* knife (or medical scalpel)
* fine sandpaper on a bar
* flash drive (preferably small)
* Super-adhesive based on cyanoacrylate (can be bought at a hardware store)
* remnants of the past building (if necessary)
* gloves (for glue protection)
First you need to prepare a cube. If your flash drive is small, then you can use the 4X2 block, if it is simple, then you have to pick up another cube. Next, with a hot knife we make a neat hole for the USB connector.
It should be no more and no less than a connector, otherwise the product will look ugly and the flash drive will hang in the case.
Through the hole, cut out some of the insides in the LEGO block so that there is room for a flash inside. If possible, you can modify the file, but do not process the product with a flash drive, because This threatens to break the entire device.
After, insert the USB flash drive into the cube and glue the plate in the bottom of the cube with a small amount of ciacrin to close the product.
If the flash drive is flat and falls into the USB port, then you can glue the lining from parts of the old case.
And that’s it! Creative flash drive is ready!